Here’s to a “Cashless Christmas”
Since officially launching the app to the public on December 9th, the Kanoo team has embarked on its ongoing mission of making life easier. Bahamians can now purchase their groceries using their cellphones instead of carrying wads of cash around. And since we’re making life easier for consumers through our app, why not do the same for businesses. After all, it’s Christmas, the season of giving and sharing.
So, on December 17th, Kanoo will “Make Life Easier for Small Businesses” at the Small Business Development Centre’s Christmas Client Showcase.
- Download & install Kanoo’s app (for free) from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Create a Kanoo account. (This process requires your first and last name, cellphone, number, and an email address)
- Add funds to your Kanoo Cash Card by giving a Super Value cashier the amount of cash that you would like to add to your digital wallet.
- You can load funds at the following Super Value locations: Golden Gates, Westridge, Quality Supermarkets Cable Beach, Nassau & Meadow Streets, Prince Charles, Winton, Mackey Street, and Wulff & Monstrose Ave.
- You can load funds at the event.
Once you add funds to your funds, it’s time to eat, drink, be merry and shop, shop, shop!